Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Tinder For Cofounders: Can Technology Ever Replace Human Interaction?

“I’ve got a startup idea that I’m launching in six weeks,” a founder tells me at a startup mixer. I’m excited that startup conversations are happening more frequently outside of the typical startup cities. So I wait anxiously for the pitch from this guy that I met in Tampa. He says, “Wouldn’t be great if you could swipe left or swipe right to find your next cofounder?!” and continues to utter “I’m starting Tinder for cofounders.” I can feel the excitement on my face from anticipating his pitch slowly fade away. I’m not a dream killer and I want everyone to be successful, so the salesman in me started asking a lot of questions. Here’s an excerpt from our exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment